We Provide Home Network Setup in Burnsville, MN and Beyond!
Are you looking for a company that offers reliable home network setup around Burnsville, MN and its surrounding areas? If you are, then you wouldn’t have to look any further. Micro Tech Computers, Inc. is here to give you the solutions that you have been looking for. With us, all of your computer’s needs will be handled properly and efficiently!
As one of the best in our field of work, we have provided people with high-quality PC solutions throughout our years of existence. Starting off with one of our signatures, we are known for our technical prowess when it comes to computer troubleshooting. You can count on us to properly test, diagnose, and fix all kinds of software and hardware problems such as viruses, blue screens, freeze-ups, lags, and overheating. The best part about our consumer services is that we can do it across multiple platforms. Whether it's desktops, laptops, PCs, or even MacBooks, you can count on us to get it up and running in no time! Our service list for repairs includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Upgrades for RAM, Hard Drives, and SSD drives
- Virus cleanup and OS repair
- New computer setup
- Networking and Internet
- Broken screens, bezels, and cases
- Liquid spills
- File transfer and Data recovery
- Keyboard replacement
- AC adaptor testing
- DC jack repairs
- Hinge repair and replacement
- Carry-in service at our shop or we can come to your home or office!
Of course, it doesn’t end there. Micro Tech Computers, Inc. also sells refurbished computers and accessories, antivirus protection, software support, and home computer services for all types of consumers around Burnsville, MN.
Let Micro Tech Computers, Inc. help protect your data so you wouldn’t have to worry about the threat of a virus. Don't take any chances with your important information – our technicians will install the antivirus protection you need to keep your files safe. We'll be happy to implement a solution that's right for you.
Computer Services & Repair
Whether you use your computer for educational and work purposes or solely for entertainment, Micro Tech Computers, Inc. will help you when your system is out of order. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service by helping you identify the problem and finding the right solution for it.
We offer a comprehensive Fix My Computer Package for one price that covers all labor. This is an exceptional value if you want an all-inclusive diagnosis and repair option for all existing issues. If you have lots of files and settings that you don't want to lose, you can count on us to retain all of it. You will get a capped labor rate, no matter how long the work takes. You can drop off your computer and have us call you when it is ready. We also offer Emergency Express Service upon request when your unit is dropped off.
Cable and DSL modem installation:
- Wired/wireless routers
- Wireless systems, such as mesh nodes and centrally controlled multi-access points
- Network connected media servers, such as DLNA services, etc.
- Network connected multimedia such as Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV
Here are some brands we work with:
ASUS, Netgear, Ubiquity, Google, and many more!
Do you need a printing solution for your home? If you do, then Micro Tech Computers, Inc. can help you out! You could always toss out your malfunctioning printer, but where would that leave you? The truth is that despite their crazy quirks, we need these instruments. Here's a more sensible idea: Pick up the phone, give us a call, and let us repair your printer.
Here are the top 5 problems we encounter with printers:
- Printing is too slow - We can help rev up your printer's performance and give you tips on how to keep it running more efficiently.
- Print jobs are sent to the wrong printer - This mysterious switch can be fixed in no time!
- Printing is too light, has lines, is spotty or just looks bad - This could be due to a combination of things. A clogged print head is often times the culprit, but the quality of ink can also be an issue.
- “My printer says ink cartridge is low, but I know it's lying” - This does happen occasionally and we can help you reset the printer to give it back its accuracy.
- Slow wireless printer - We can get your wireless printer to work perfectly, just like before!
Micro Tech Computers, Inc. is more than capable of helping you evaluate your computer’s needs and providing you with the right tools for the job. From remanufactured toner cartridges, inkjets, plotters, and laser printers to high-performance color laser printers, we have a solution for you! As a highly skilled repair force, Micro Tech Computers, Inc. can service your printer even if you acquired it from other sources. You can assure yourself that we will give you the quality service you deserve.
You may have an issue with spyware if your computer is running slower than normal. Micro Tech Computers, Inc. has the tools and experience to rid your computer of spyware viruses that can cause problems. Once a spyware virus gets on your computer, it can slow applications, increase CPU usage, and modify important files. Spyware can be difficult to completely remove which is why it's best to leave it to our professional technicians at Micro Tech Computers, Inc.
So, what are you waiting for? Give Micro Tech Computers, Inc. a call today and let us give you the IT solutions you need through our services!