Technical services offered by Micro Tech Computers in Burnsville, MN include antivirus protection, computer troubleshooting and software support. We also sell refurbished computers and accessories.
Desktop, Laptop, PC or Mac Everything needed to test, diagnose and fix any and all software and hardware problems. This includes virus, malware, blue screens, freeze-ups, slowness and overheating. Micro Techs Service List includes but is not limited to the following:
- Upgrades to ram, hard drives or SSD drives
- Virus cleanup and repair of OS
- New computer setup
- Networking and internet
- Broken screens, bezels and cases
- Liquid spills
- File transfer and Data recovery
- Replace keyboards
- AC adaptor testing
- DC jack repair
- Hinge repair and replacement
- Carry-in service at our Burnsville shop or we can come to your home or office
Don't see what you're looking for? Please call.
Let Micro Tech Computers help protect your data so you don't have to worry about the threat of a virus. Don't take a chance with your important information – our technicians will install the antivirus protection you need to keep your files safe. We'll be happy to implement a solution that's right for you.
Computer Services & Repair
Whether you use your computer for educational purposes, work or entertainment, Micro Tech will help you when your system is out of order. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and will help you identify the problem and find the solution you need.
We Offer a Comprehensive Fix My Computer Package for one price that covers all labor. This is an exceptional value if you want an all-inclusive diagnosis and repair option for all existing issues. If you have lots of files and settings that you don't want to lose, count on us. You will get a capped labor rate no matter how long the work takes. You can drop off your computer and have us call you when it is ready. We also offer Emergency Express Service upon request when your unit is dropped off.
Cable and DSL modem installation
- Wired routers/wireless routers
- Wireless systems such as mesh nodes and centrally controlled multi-access points
- Network connected media servers, such as DLNA services, etc
- Network connected multimedia such as Roku, Apple tv, Amazon firetv
Brands we work with:
ASUS, Netgear, Ubiquity, Google, and many others
Protecting data is essential for small businesses and individuals. Computers can crash without warning and you need a backup in place to ensure you will not lose important information. Micro Tech Computers offers reliable data backup services.
We offer both our own in-house services based on years of experience, and also referral partners for when the data recovery requires dedicated recovery processes that are proprietary. Such services are often used by the FBI, CIA, and other government entities.
Performing regular backups of your data is the best line of defense against catastrophic data loss. Unfortunately, physical damage, user deletion and logical hard drive failure (when the firmware as opposed to the hardware of your hard disk fails) all pose serious risks to your data, and total protection isn't always possible.
Attempting to recover data from a damaged hard drive is tedious work; if done wrong, you risk permanently losing your data. Irreversible data loss can be a disaster, especially if you lose mission-critical files for your business or irreplaceable files such as family photos. Do-it-yourself recovery applications exist, but our hard drive recovery services are a safer and more effective way to recover data from damaged hard drives, as well as servers and other devices.
Our services have high success rates, and our technicians are trained to recover data from damaged, failing or corrupted hard drives.
Do you need a printing solution for your home?
You could always toss out your malfunctioning printer, but where would that leave you? Truth is, we need them, despite their crazy quirks. Here's a more sensible idea: Pick up the phone, call Micro Tech, and repair that which has failed you.
Here are the top 5 problems we encounter with printers:
- Printing is too slow - We can help rev up your printer's performance and give you tips on how to keep it running more efficiently.
- Print jobs are sent to the wrong printer - This mysterious switch can be fixed!
- Printing is too light, has lines, is spotty or just looks bad - This could be one or a combination of things. A clogged print head is often times the culprit, but the quality of ink can also be an issue.
- My printer says ink cartridge is low, but I know it's lying - This does happen occasionally, and we can help you reset the printer so it stops telling you fibs.
- Slow wireless printer - We can get your wireless printer working to its maximum potential!
Micro Tech Computers will help you evaluate your needs and get you set up with the right tools for the job. From re-manufactured toner cartridges, inkjets, plotters and laser printers to high performance color laser printers, we have a solution for you. As a highly skilled repair force, Micro Tech Computers can service your printer even if you got it somewhere else. You can be confident that we will give you the high quality service you deserve.
You may have an issue with spyware if your computer is running slower than normal. Micro Tech Computers has the tools and experience to rid your computer of spyware viruses that can cause problems. Once a spyware virus gets on your computer, it can slow applications, increase CPU usage and modify important files. Spyware can be difficult to completely remove, which is why it's best to leave it to our professional technicians at Micro Tech Computers.